Sketch [1, 2, 3] - $20, +$5 for every character past 2, +$10 for complex BG
Sketch + Color [1, 2, 3] - $40, +$10 for every character past 2, +$20 for complex BG
Lines + Full Color * [1, 2, 3] - $100, +$25 for every character past 2, +$50 for complex BG Full Color Lineless * [1, 2, 3] - $200, +$50 for every character past 2, +$100 for complex BG
All prices in USD. I am only accepting payment through Paypal at this time.
As far as subject matter goes, I’m okay with doing pretty much everything (up to and including scat, incest, non-con, shitting dick nipples, all of the above, etc., get as gross as you want). What I won’t draw:
- Porn of real people, be it celebrities, your mom, etc.
- Fan art of series I dislike or am unfamiliar with, unless it’s really fucking hilarious
- Anything I decide I don’t want to do, for any other reason I want.
What I’m technically willing to draw but would rather not because I am bad at it and it would look bad and you would be wasting your money:
- Furries (i.e. anthropomorphized characters with animal-like facial structures, kemonomimi et al. are ok)
- Animals in general
- A lot of other things
If you’re interested, send me an email at ipunchgaydeer AT gmail (.) com with your specifications.
Once we’ve agreed on a price, I’ll ask to be paid half the cost upfront. Once I’ve completed the sketch and submitted a low resolution, watermarked version for your approval (you are welcome to request any minor changes at that point), I will ask to be paid the full amount. Once it’s done, I’ll let you request any final changes and then send you the finished piece.
The time it will take me to complete the piece will vary depending on the scope of your request and the amount of other commissions I have in queue, but as a general rule, I will typically be done within one to five days of beginning the commission.
* I am aware that these prices are higher than most people charge. All of my prices are set at minimum wage, according to the amount of time I typically put into them. I don’t want to work at 2 dollars an hour any more than I’m sure you want to spend 200 dollars on a drawing. If you don’t want to pay it, I will be equally glad to not do poorly compensated work!